How do i make the minimize/maximize/close button usually found on the top right corner of the browser appear while still having the firefox button? Like in this screenshot: http://mozcom-cdn.mozilla.net/img/firefox/beta/4/features/screen-tab-location.png
How do i make the minimize/maximize/close button usually found on the top right corner of the browser appear while still having the firefox button? Like in this screenshot: http://mozcom-cdn.mozilla.net/img/firefox/beta/4/features/screen-tab-location.png you can clearly see that the minimize/maximize/close button can be seen at the top right hand corner while the firefox button at the top left corner,but mine doesn't show the buttons at the top right corner when i'm on firefox button mode.
Every time Firefox opened
== I just installed it.
Additional System Details
- -Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1
Are you using a Persona? If so, try hovering the cursor in the upper-right corner and see if those controls appear faintly behind the Persona.
Or, you can revert to the Default theme (Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=574833 - Installing Persona theme completely covers the caption buttons
Many of the extensions that the Beta 4 not supported.