Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox is crashing randomly every five minutes. I've tried restarting everything, still no luck?

AnonymousUser

Firefox keeps randomly crashing every five minutes or so. I've tried restarting my computer and the modem, still no luck. What should I do?

Crash ID(s)

bp-6a06987a-fd79-4c6d-8a28-380fc2100718

Firefox keeps randomly crashing every five minutes or so. I've tried restarting my computer and the modem, still no luck. What should I do? == Crash ID(s) == bp-6a06987a-fd79-4c6d-8a28-380fc2100718

All Replies (1)

Try to disable all addons or plugins, scan computer to make sure that your system is clean of viruses or spyware. Folow instructions on Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly).