Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Random crashes - even with Add-ons disabled ... how to fix?

patden

Firefox randomly crashes and needs to be restarted, at least every 2 hours or sooner. I've tried reinstalling it, disabling all add-ons (still happens), deleting/reinstalling Flash. I'm running Windows Vista on a desktop Dell.

Firefox randomly crashes and needs to be restarted, at least every 2 hours or sooner. I've tried reinstalling it, disabling all add-ons (still happens), deleting/reinstalling Flash. I'm running Windows Vista on a desktop Dell.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox+crashes#Getting_help_with_your_crash

Type about:crashes in the URL bar and hit Enter.
Click the hyperlinks to bring up the Crash Report pages and copy'n'paste the URL of each of those reports into the message box here. We'll see if we can help you figure out what is causing those crashes to happen.