This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I deleted the navagation bar ie help, tools, history, veiw ect. how do I get it back?
I deleted the navigation bar ie tools, view, help,history ect. How do I get it back? I really don't want to delete fire fox and load a new one because I'll loose all my saved info password sites and so on is there a way I can get it back with out doing that? Thank you
Just once or twice
== just now I deleted it
All Replies (3)
Press ALT V T M to get your menu bar back. And go to View>Toolbars and make sure Navigation Toolbar has a check mark next to it
deleted nav bar, how do I get it back?
- If, on Windows, in Firefox 3.6 the menu bar is hidden then press and hold the Alt key down or press F10, that should make the "Menu Bar" appear
- Go to "View > Toolbars" and check-mark "Menu Bar" with a click on it to make that permanent. See Restore the Menu bar in Firefox).
- Make sure that you have the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" visible: "View > Toolbars"
- If items are missing then see if you can find them in the "View > Toolbars > Customize" window
- If you see the item in the Customize window then drag it back from the Customize window to one of the toolbars.
- If, in "View > Toolbars > Customize", you do not see that item then click the "Restore Default Set" button