My icons for home, refresh, go forward/back are missing, how do I recover them
I had icons for home, refresh, go-back/forward, etc. on my toolbar. When I added the firefox toolbar, they moved around and then just disappeared. I think it happened when I pressed the alt button to get to my edit menu. I want the file, edit, etc. to stay visible at all times.
Not sure how often
== about two weeks ago
Additional System Details
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Virtual Earth 3D 3.00080829001 plugin for Mozilla
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Menu Bar (File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks, Tools, Help)
Press ALT+ V T M (CTRL+V T M on Macs) on your keyboard. This should restore the menu bar (Firefox 3.6)
View|Toolbars|Select the desired Toolbar
Other steps to try
Try restoring the default set by going to View|Toolbars|Customize| Restore Default Set. This will put the toolbars back in the default place
You May need to reset toolbars and controls via Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode Make sure you completely close Firefox first. When you get to the Safe Mode window, select Reset toolbars and controls and then Make Changes and Restart.
Hope this helps!