I need assistance my firefox is stuck in safe mode even when i already restarted everything.
My firefox is stuck in the safe mode and i am unable to return to the regular mode. I have tried restarting as suggested but it is still in safe mode. How can i return to the regular mode?
Additional System Details
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Yahoo! BrowserPlus Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Pando Web Installer
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Plugin that plays RealMedia content
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2008120121 Firefox/3.0.5 GTB7.0
Please kill all instances of firefox in Process/Task Manager/Monitor, whatever it's called on MacOS, and/or reboot the whole system. Then please try to launch Firefox as you usually do, via desktop shortcut or programs menu, which should start it in normal mode.
See also Firefox is stuck in Safe Mode