Some Bookmarks Missing from Toolbar
Recently about 1/3 of my toolbar bookmarks will not show up on the actual toolbar. When I go to Bookmarks and then Bookmarks Toolbar, the last three are missing. However, when I go to Bookmarks and then Organize Bookmarks, the missing ones still appear under the folder here. I've tried readding them to the toolbar but when I restart firefox they go missing again.
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Picasa plugin.
- npmnqmp 071505000006
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
There are a couple possibilities:
- There are too many bookmarks in your toolbar, so some are hidden. (Check the dropdown menu at the end of the bookmarks toolbar to see if they're here)
- There may be a problem with the toolbar settings. Launch Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode, choose Reset toolbars and controls, and press Make changes and restart.
For more information, see Can't add, change or save bookmarks - How to fix