How do I edit a list of ALL my bookmarks, not just recent ones?
The Organize Bookmarks menu no longer offers me a simple list of all my active bookmarks, so I can delete ones I no longer use. Or am I missing something?
Additional System Details
- -Displays PDF documents in the browser.
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Yahoo! Installer Plug-in provides application installation support
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
You can access and manage all bookmarks in the Bookmarks Manager. See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Sorting_and_rearranging_bookmarks_-_Firefox and Sort your bookmarks to quickly find the ones you want