How can i acess all passwords i have set firefox to remember?
i wanna delete some passwords i saved to Firefox on my computer. But i don't know how to access that information.
Not sure how often
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
You can remove that site here: Tools > Options > Security: Passwords: "Saved Passwords" > "Show Passwords"
See Password Manager - Remember, delete and edit logins and passwords in Firefox - See also Use a Master Password to protect stored logins and passwords --- http://kb.mozillazine.org/Deleting_autocomplete_entries http://kb.mozillazine.org/Password_Manager