Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Attachment function not accessible anymore

michaelweber.leipzig

Dear users,

since a few days I am not able to use the mail-attachement function anymore. A click to the symbol does not open the file directory-window. The alternative, using the keyboard combination also doesn't work.

How can I solve the problem immediately ?

Thanks, Michael

Dear users, since a few days I am not able to use the mail-attachement function anymore. A click to the symbol does not open the file directory-window. The alternative, using the keyboard combination also doesn't work. How can I solve the problem immediately ? Thanks, Michael

All Replies (1)

Bug - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2077526. It's fixed, should land in release versions soon. As a workaround for now, you can drag and drop the file to be attached into the message.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.