Open
Since that last update I can no longer attach files to emails. Can You help?
I did a routine update a day or two ago. Since then I can no longer attach files to emails. Has a setting changed? If so, can you let me know how I can restore this function? Many thanks, Mark N
I did a routine update a day or two ago. Since then I can no longer attach files to emails. Has a setting changed? If so, can you let me know how I can restore this function?
Many thanks,
Mark N
All Replies (1)
This is a known bug. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2077526
Beyond drag and drop there is another workaround:
- At the top right of the Thunderbird window, click the menu button ≡ > Settings > General
- Scroll down to the bottom and click 'Config Editor'.
- Search for the preference mail.compose.attach.dir.
- The value (Path) here must be changed to one that is still available (for example C:).
- Restart Thunderbird.
That should fix it.