Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Is there a suggestion box for Firefox?

save_me_from_outlook

I wish I could manage which colours to select from for tab groups (I'm not particularly fond of the current options). I also wish I could manage the number of colours (there are currently to few). And i struggle to find a suggestions box to slip my wishes into.

PS. I miss the old tab group shape (the tiny squares), maybe make that an option, as well?

I wish I could manage which colours to select from for tab groups (I'm not particularly fond of the current options). I also wish I could manage the number of colours (there are currently to few). And i struggle to find a suggestions box to slip my wishes into. PS. I miss the old tab group shape (the tiny squares), maybe make that an option, as well?

All Replies (2)

I’d like to see this too. The current color choices work, but having a larger palette would make it much easier to distinguish several groups at once. And I agree about the old small-square look — having a choice between the current style and the old one would be a nice customization option. If you’re looking for a place to submit it, Mozilla has a product suggestions area for ideas like this.

Chosen Solution

Hi,

The people who answer questions here, for the most part, are other users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or developers. When a Mozilla employee jumps into a discussion, you'll see the Mozilla Staff label next to their name.

If you wish, you can leave feedback for developers on the Mozilla Connect website. Click the Firefox Menu Fx89menuButton button in the toolbar, click Help and select Share ideas and feedback…. Alternatively, you can use this link. Your feedback is collected by a team that reads it and gathers data on the most common issues.

You can also file a bug report or feature request. See File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.