Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Agentvirtuel is currently working on this problem. Post a reply | View other questions that need attention.

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

How do I block access to a website on Mozilla Firefox?

Andrew Wood

I want to block access to certain websites on Mozilla Firefox.

I want to block access to certain websites on Mozilla Firefox.

All Replies (1)

Bonjour

Is it your question (e.g.) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1585489

The Enterprise Policy Generator helps administrators configure Firefox using a configuration file https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/enterprise-policy-generator

Enterprise Policy Generator – an open-source, browser-based approach to creating Firefox enterprise policies https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/discussions/enterprise-policy-generator-an-open-source-browser-based/td-p/127768

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.