Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

"Forget" button removes all history even though either 5 minutes or 2 hours selected

Doug Geiste

Hello.

I use the "Forget" button regularly. Recently, I've noticed that complete browser history (cookies and all) are all being deleted even though only 5 minutes or two hours are selected.

Any others having this issue? Doug

Hello. I use the "Forget" button regularly. Recently, I've noticed that complete browser history (cookies and all) are all being deleted even though only 5 minutes or two hours are selected. Any others having this issue? Doug

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

Hello, this is our bug 1816279 and it is fixed in version 111.

Thank you very much TyDraniu!