Delete your browsing information from your toolbar. Firefox comes with a Forget button, which wipes out browsing history from your selected time frame without affecting the rest of your information.
Here's how to do it in just a few clicks:
- First, add the Forget button to your toolbar. You'll only need to do this step once!
- Click on the menu button , then click . and select
- Drag the Forget button from the panel to your toolbar, then click .
- When you're ready to clear your recent history, click the Forget button on your toolbar.
- Choose the time frame that you'd like to forget (five minutes, two hours or 24 hours) and click the red
- Important: Once you've clicked this button, the selected information is permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
- Firefox will then clear the history and cookies from the specified time frame, close your open tabs and relaunch a new, clean window.