Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox Build 90 is unresponsive...

CES

Firefox does not work any longer, with this build, on my computer. urls do not load; the browser itself loads sluggishly if at all.

I have cleared history; removed all adblock/ security management extensions; and uninstalled/ reinstalled the browser. Same performance.

Please help!

Firefox does not work any longer, with this build, on my computer. urls do not load; the browser itself loads sluggishly if at all. I have cleared history; removed all adblock/ security management extensions; and uninstalled/ reinstalled the browser. Same performance. Please help!

All Replies (1)

evan9 said

Firefox does not work any longer, with this build, on my computer. urls do not load; the browser itself loads sluggishly if at all. I have cleared history; removed all adblock/ security management extensions; and uninstalled/ reinstalled the browser. Same performance. Please help!