Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

missing my new job training

MEUTINEE

How do I engage in language I do not read write or understand? I believe the language is Latin? And I'm not really sure. Either way how do have it become English?

How do I engage in language I do not read write or understand? I believe the language is Latin? And I'm not really sure. Either way how do have it become English?

All Replies (2)

Are you talking about the browser? Install the language you want from Download Firefox For All languages And Systems {web link}


or are you talking about a website? Many websites offer a choice of languages. But many do not.

Can you attach a screenshot?