Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Need alternitive method to request refund.

Keyser Soze

I cannot request a refund without entering the VPN App. The App does not install due to compatibility issues. How do I request a refund other than through the app? I would prefer not to reject the payment via the credit card company

I cannot request a refund without entering the VPN App. The App does not install due to compatibility issues. How do I request a refund other than through the app? I would prefer not to reject the payment via the credit card company

All Replies (1)

Hello,

You can log in to accounts.firefox.com with the Firefox account associated with the subscription, next to subscriptions, click on manage and you will have the option to Contact Support.