We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try Mozilla VPN risk free.
If you purchased Mozilla VPN through an app market (App Store, Google Play, and other app markets) your purchase is subject to that app market's rules and might not qualify for a refund.
Instructions for all platforms
- Open Mozilla VPN and click (or tap) the Settings icon.
- Scroll down and click (or tap) .
- Click (or tap) .
- Fill out the form with your request by completing the following fields:
- Enter Refund Request in the Subject (optional) field.
- Explain why you are requesting a refund in the Description of issue field.
- Click (or tap) the
You’ll see a refund back to your card in 5-10 business days. button.
Request a refund through the Mozilla VPN support Knowledge Base
- Visit the Mozilla VPN support Knowledge base and click Get support in the banner that appears at the bottom of the page.
- In the Mozilla VPN Solutions page, click Contact Support in the banner to the right.
- You'll be prompted to log in with your Firefox account to be able to contact support or request a refund.
- Fill in the Contact Support form.
- Under What do you need help with?, select Payments & Billing.
- Enter Refund Request in the Subject field.
- Click Submit.
Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you forgot your Firefox accounts password, learn how to reset your password.