This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I get favorites toolbar back?
How do I get favorites toolbar back? bold text
All Replies (2)
Send a screenshot so we can see your browser, but you can try this. see screenshot
You only get a sub menu if you have set browser.toolbars.bookmarks.2h2020 = true. These new features under this pref are still under development, so use at your own risk.
Make sure toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible. Open the Customize window and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area -> Customize
- "3-bar" menu button -> Customize
- View -> Toolbars
*you can tap the Alt key or press the F10 key to show the hidden Menu Bar temporarily
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the Restore Defaults button in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.