Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Why is page loading so slow recently?

Howard Steeley

Did a Windows update or Firefox update cause page loading to get really slow recently? Chrome seems to have same problem. I am using latest Firefox 82.0 and latest 2004 Windows 10, Norton Security Suite, & Roboform. Any idea what changed in last couple days?

Did a Windows update or Firefox update cause page loading to get really slow recently? Chrome seems to have same problem. I am using latest Firefox 82.0 and latest 2004 Windows 10, Norton Security Suite, & Roboform. Any idea what changed in last couple days?

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

I found Norton Security Suite was the problem, and they fixed it.