Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Solved 封存

Firefox terribly slow in loading new page after latest update

prikkebeen

Firefox terribly slow in loading (any) new page after latest update

Firefox terribly slow in loading (any) new page after latest update

所有回覆 (3)

still no reply . . ., anybody?

It is no fun anymore to use firefox as a browser this way!!

Thank you in advance for taking the effort of replying.

Regards, Radboud

由 prikkebeen 於 修改

選擇的解決方法

I just fixed the problem!

Because 9 others reported to have this problem, and nobody answered, I will tell you what I did:

search in Firefow Help for a button "Fix slownes . . . etc", and if you continue you'll find "Firefox is slow or stops working", and there search for "Quick fixes if Firefox slows down" There You'll find the "Refresh Firefox feature" Very quick, and solved the problem for me!

Did not work for me, this is what slowed it down. I had been using FF for a very long time and thought ...it's working great, but why not do it FRESH. Big mistake. After reinstalling all my Add-ons and tweaking my options to where they were set before, slow loading. The about:config tweaks I've changed thru the years are gone as well I assume and that is what's made the difference.