Why can't I access Twitter via Firefox
I can't access Twitter via Firefox, as of earlier tonight (9/26/2020). It is obviously a Firefox issue, since I can use the phone app (Android) and I was able to access using Chrome.
All Replies (2)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- (Firefox 57 and above) Click the Library button
and choose History.
(Click the menu button and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Hope this helps.
Go to about:serviceworkers and look for the Twitter service worker, then unregister that.