This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
lost passwords - Lockwise didn't find all that Firefox used to have. I don't know where they went went with the new version of Firefox, but I still need them.
Find the lost passwords that disappeared when Lockwise came into existence. I estimate that at least 200 disappeared. It appears that you arbitrarily limited the number to be transferred. If that did not happen, please find those you left out, and add them to my Lockwise account. Another problem - where is the page/field where I can enter a subject to be searched for? That's disappeared, too. There is far less available functionality now for the average or unsophisticated user, which is what I am. One of the main reasons I use Firefox is that it is quite user friendly - but now it isn't.
All Replies (1)
Open the Firefox web browser
- Load about : support
- Click on the "open folder" link near the top of the page that opens : this opens the profile folder
- Close Firefox
- Check if you see a file called logins
- If you do, rename the file to logins
- Start Firefox
- Type about : logins on url bar
- page where it shows the password there is an "eye" which can be clicked to "Show password"
tell me its hepls
thank and regards