Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More

What is the bottom window space called on the browser showing images loading and url connecting, mine vanished?

  • 3 replies
  • 1 has this problem
  • Last reply by Char Jones

more options

My browser lost the space at the bottom of the page below on the browser portion, it also had a resize capability and sometimes showed a lock for a secure site. How do I out it back t=so it functions as it did before the browser shot to full screen and I could not adjust it back because my display top third is grayed out & I am unable to access the browser when it is hiding beneath that gray area.

Attached screenshots

Chosen solution

F11 turns Full Screen mode on and off.

Read this answer in context 👍 0

All Replies (3)

more options

Most common also just above that space (part of the browser window) would be a cursor mouse slide to view a oversized window which is off screen by moving the slide to the right and left to the beginning of a paragraph location.

more options

Chosen Solution

F11 turns Full Screen mode on and off.

more options

The issue of the return of the bottom area is still a problem, but I was unaware of the F11 key changing to the full screen mode on|off. Thank you for trying your best, I resized the type to see if the cursor area had returned and yes the slide has returned but the empty space below that is not there and only a url shows highlighted covering the sliding space. Can that be adjusted to always be present? Half way there, only appears when type is larger than screen but not constant on each page tab window.

Modified by Char Jones