Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved Locked Archived

I can't delete addressbook entries.

SuMo Bot

I have about 255 addressbook entries that are no longer useful to me. I searched for them, found the list and tried to delete them, but the application (Thunderbird 68.6.0 (64-bit)) will not allow me to delete these entries. Why?

I have about 255 addressbook entries that are no longer useful to me. I searched for them, found the list and tried to delete them, but the application (Thunderbird 68.6.0 (64-bit)) will not allow me to delete these entries. Why?

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

This usually indicates a corrupted address book - additions and deletions aren't retained. Try rebuilding the address book:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/996474#answer-561758

Thank you very much!

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.