Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More

Google Services Not Working Properly

more options

Hi community! I've been switching from Chrome to FF this year, and noticed that in a couple of Google services(Google Ad Manager, Ad Words, Analytics etc.) FF seems to work poorly. 1. Layout of webpage is messed up 2. Scrolling gets stuck quite often 3. Loading speed is slow

I have tested FF and Chrome side by side, all these problems only occur on FF, also both browsers are the latest version. Does anyone know why this is happening, are there any fix?

Hi community! I've been switching from Chrome to FF this year, and noticed that in a couple of Google services(Google Ad Manager, Ad Words, Analytics etc.) FF seems to work poorly. 1. Layout of webpage is messed up 2. Scrolling gets stuck quite often 3. Loading speed is slow I have tested FF and Chrome side by side, all these problems only occur on FF, also both browsers are the latest version. Does anyone know why this is happening, are there any fix?
Attached screenshots

Chosen solution

There are several chrome specific javascript functions that are being used on those sites. Several of these functions are being depreciated in Chrome in favor of their standardized counterparts. Hopefully Google will remove these soon. This might fix the site problems.

You can see the depreciation warnings in the Chrome developer console on these pages (press F12).

Read this answer in context 👍 0

All Replies (2)

more options

Chosen Solution

There are several chrome specific javascript functions that are being used on those sites. Several of these functions are being depreciated in Chrome in favor of their standardized counterparts. Hopefully Google will remove these soon. This might fix the site problems.

You can see the depreciation warnings in the Chrome developer console on these pages (press F12).

more options

Hi Matthew, thank you for the insight. I have found out that the messed up layout was caused from larger font sizes, once I have the option "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above" clicked, the layout shows up correctly. Loading speed has not been fixed, hopefully Google will remove the Chrome specific JS soon or at least make it compatible with other browsers.