Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How can I remove firefox as my default server

dswaterman

Please assist me in removing Firefox as my default server. I use Safari and now I am unable to apply for several jobs due to this Firefox lock up.

Please assist me in removing Firefox as my default server. I use Safari and now I am unable to apply for several jobs due to this Firefox lock up.

All Replies (1)

Hi,

Do you use Windows or Mac?

For windows:

Go to "Start" > Settings > Default apps > Scroll down to "Webbrowser" and click on it. Here you can change the default web browser.

If you're on Mac:

Open the Apple menu > choose ‘System Preferences’ > then go to ‘General’

Click the menu next to “Default web browser” and set your choice from the list.

I Hope this will solve your problem!

Greetings,

Lars