Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

no audio on videos

Sharnold

Since last night I no longer get audio on my videos, video plays but no audio comes through. Also bandcamp does not load at all. I check the mixer but everything is fine audio level wise.

Have tried both safe mode and a clean install but no luck with that. Other applications and web browsers work without issue. Any suggestions on what else to try, check the plugins and no problems that I can see. Im currently running version 63.0.3 (64-bit)

Cheers

Since last night I no longer get audio on my videos, video plays but no audio comes through. Also bandcamp does not load at all. I check the mixer but everything is fine audio level wise. Have tried both safe mode and a clean install but no luck with that. Other applications and web browsers work without issue. Any suggestions on what else to try, check the plugins and no problems that I can see. Im currently running version 63.0.3 (64-bit) Cheers

All Replies (6)

Hey, I need more informations about the problem. And I will help you to fix

What information?

Sharnold said

What information?

About the website or other

Try to repair the installation, or this solution https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/que-faire-aucun-son-emis-firefox

It's YouTube, Vimeo and every other website with video. Bandcamp also doesn't play any audio and tracks don't even start.

I tried both of these suggestions and neither resolved it.