This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
60.0.2 was installed on 1o June 18, now on eBay, cannot open saved searches, signoff box. Reload same, other computer with Firefox (old ver.) and MS Edge OK.
FFox 60.0.2 was auto installed on 10 June 18, now on eBay, cannot open my 'saved searches' list, the eBay signoff box does not appear. Reloaded Firefox, still 60.0.2, same problem, another computer with Firefox (old ver.) and MS Edge are OK. (32 bit version)
All Replies (1)
Separate Security Issue, please update your Flash 28.0 r0 Flash Player Version: 18.104.22.168 Current Version https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ Step 1: Select Operating System Step 2: Select A Version (Firefox, . . . .) Note: Other software is offered in the download. <Windows Only>
Hi, please try in : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Advanced > General)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?