When using my Wacom Tablet in Firefox often doesn't register my clicks
So i have this problem on multiple computers with different tablets. When i use my pen to click on a tab, press a button or try to highlight a text, etc, it won't register. And when i switch to my mouse, it works fine.
One another computer the same thing happens except that the moment i touch the mouse all my actions i pressed using my pen tablet will suddenly start at once.
I remember a time i didn't have this problem but i cant remember when that time was'. i have this problem on 4 different computers with different intous pro 2016 tablets, ranging from S to L.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0
In windows are you having any issues ? If so please try this : I suggest you to perform Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps. Run the Hardware Troubleshooter and see if it helps. a: Press Windows logo to open the search box. b: Type troubleshooting, hit enter. c: Now click Hardware and sound. d: Now click Hardware and devices and then click Next.
Well I do know it worked in version 59 and that there are tons of issues from Windows/Chrome/Firefox on the subject. I believe Firefox thinks it is touch and not a pen as other programs do also.
Since know nothing about the pen is it also Wacom ? or 3rd party ? if so what is it ?
Please try this and report back please : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Advanced > General)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?