Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Hi, Yahoo home page doesn't fully load. It looks like it wants to but never does. I can see about 6 articles. I just upgraded to the latest version. Any ideas?

Linkster72

Again, Yahoo home page doesn't fully load. It looks like it wants to but never does. I can see about 6 articles. I just upgraded to the latest version.

Other browsers work just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Again, Yahoo home page doesn't fully load. It looks like it wants to but never does. I can see about 6 articles. I just upgraded to the latest version. Other browsers work just fine. Any ideas? Thanks!

All Replies (1)

Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache.

  • Clear the Cache and
  • Remove Cookies

Warning ! ! This will log you out of sites you're logged in to. You may also lose any settings for that website.

Type about:preferences<enter> in the address bar.

  • Cookies; Select Privacy. Under History, select

Firefox will Use Custom Settings. Press the button on the right side called Show Cookies. Use the search bar to look for the site. Note; There may be more than one entry. Remove All of them.

  • Cache; Select Advanced > Network.

[v57+] Select Privacy. Across from Cached Web Content, Press Clear Now.

If there is still a problem, Start Firefox in Safe Mode https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-using-safe-mode

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh). Did this help?

While you are in safe mode;

Try disabling graphics hardware acceleration in Firefox. Since this feature was added to Firefox it has gradually improved but there are still a few glitches.

How to disable Hardware Acceleration {web link}