I have used Firefox for several years and am pleased with it. I also use start.me as a home page when I start up. Last week I started receiving an error message
The error message I receive is "failed to load". Start.me works fine in Internet Explorer. I contacted start.me and they said to empty the cache. I did. I then got a local tech guy who seemed to think the problem was add ons. Java is disabled due to 64 bit firefox not recognizing java as a plugin. It cannot be enabled. However this issue is not present on other machines running 64 bit firefox as they can load the start.me page without issue. I have cleared my browsers cache and reinstalled firefox. After a reinstall firefox will load start.me for a period of time until it decides to say "failed to load. sorry for the inconvenience."
Is this something that would require using 32 bit firefox (although I have been using the 64 bit for some time until the other day when this issue started occurring) or is there something wrong with a recent update to your page?
All Replies (2)
Are you signing in to an account with start.me ?
I wonder if there is a delay with the sign in feature as the page is initially loading.
Any difference when you load Firefox for the first time each day vs. opening Firefox later in the day?
How about when you reload start.me after Firefox has been open a few minutes?
Load the web page. Then, to reload the page bypassing the cache and force a fresh retrieval; Ctrl+Shift+R (Mac=Command+Shift+R)