This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved
Archived
What happened to my bookmarks??
Since the last update, my bookmark folders are no longer available from the new "tipping over books" icon. They have been buried. Please elaborate on how this is an enhancement. Now I have to open the side bar taking up valuable viewing space from my web pages. I've spent more than 10 minutes trying to figure out how to resume my normal use of my categorized bookmarks. Whatever has been done is not intuitive and a loss of functionality from my perspective. What used to take one click now takes several.
Since the last update, my bookmark folders are no longer available from the new "tipping over books" icon.
They have been buried. Please elaborate on how this is an enhancement. Now I have to open the side bar taking up valuable viewing space from my web pages. I've spent more than 10 minutes trying to figure out how to resume my normal use of my categorized bookmarks. Whatever has been done is not intuitive and a loss of functionality from my perspective. What used to take one click now takes several.
All Replies (1)
Chosen Solution
Hi jjc3rd,
Have a look over here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1184426 (cor-el's answer)
Best regards, BelFox