Problems with Adobe Flash Plugin
1. Cannot right-click on any Flash object -- Instant freeze
2. Webpage stops loading or loads incredibly slowly if Flash is enabled
3. Firefox Plugin Container keeps resetting (on processes)
4. Little wheel thing that shows up when page is loading stops spinning and UI freezes cold
Same happens when there is a hidden embed player that is based on Flash (YouTube player, non-HTML5) anywhere in the page.
Modified by Maelstrom
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.18
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Daum Games Starter for npPlugin
- Google Update
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Innorix File Transfer Solution
- JX-Mail EnterPrise plugin,version=184.108.40.206
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.112.2 for Mozilla browsers
- KeySharpBiz 220.127.116.11
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Neoact GameLauncher plugin for chrome and firefox
- Nexon Game Controller
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- RedBC TPKIKCUE Plug-in v.18.104.22.168
- TouchEn Key for Multi-Browser
- Unity Player 5.3.4f1
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- touchenex CrossEX NP Plugin version:22.214.171.1244
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Please try reinstalling Adobe Flash Player, ensuring that you have the latest version installed on your system.
If you still have issues, please navigate to the
about:support page in your Firefox address bar and tell us the numeric value of the Multiprocess Windows field.
It says 0/1 (Disabled by add-ons) And no, reinstalling Flash Player did not solve the problem -- ActiveX and NPAPI.