How do I attach a report done in Windows to a yahoo email?
Composed a report in Windows but can't attach it to my yahoo email. Need to send it ASAP
Every email site has an icon to add an attachment to a message. Often there's an icon similar to a paper clip. That should pop up a dialog to browse your computer for the file so you can attach it.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Every email site has an icon to add an attachment to a message. Often there's an icon similar to a paper clip. That should pop up a dialog to browse your computer for the file so you can attach it.
Also, your Firefox identified itself to the forum as version 22. Is that correct?
Version 22 is not secure; Mozilla discloses security flaws after each new release. Is something holding you back from upgrading to Firefox 47? Please let us know so we can suggest solutions or workarounds. Or you can update now using the steps in this article: Update Firefox to the latest release.
If Help > About Firefox shows Firefox 47.0, you may need to clear the preference that is causing Firefox to misreport your version number. See: Websites say that Firefox is outdated or incompatible even though it's the latest version.