Too Many Tabs Disappears After Firefox Update
I have Too Many Tabs installed as a Firefox extension. I just updated to Firefox 47.0. After doing this, I closed all windows and restarted my computer to let the update take effect. Upon getting back into Firefox, I find that Too Many Tabs appears to be inoperative (I can't add a tab to it) and all the tabs I previously saved appear to have disappeared. Is there anything I can do to get the tabs back and restore Too Many Tabs to working order? Thanks for any help!
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.16.20045
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.18
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- LastPass Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealTimes Download Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
This could be a problem with the places.sqlite file or a compatibility issue with the TMT extension.
TMT data is stored in the Library > "Unsorted Bookmarks" > "TooManyTabs (Do Not Delete)" folder. Please do not remove this folder in case you are just performing a downgrade.
You would have to contact the developer of the extension for support in case of issues with the extension.