How do I get help if Firefox will NOT connect to the internet? They need a customer service phone number!
I was online with a good strong signal. Firefox would not connect to the internet regardless of what address I tried so I had no way to contact them to ask for help; thus my about comment that Mozilla Firefox needs a customer service phone number. Finally as a last resort on the advice of my broadband provider, I typed in support.mozilla.org and my problem was solved.
I still think they should provide a toll-free customer service telephone number !
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 103
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.16
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
Security Issue: Update your Adobe Reader Version 2015.016.20039 Note: Other Software is offered in the download.
The people who answer questions here, for the most part, are other Firefox users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or Firefox developers.
If you want to leave feedback for Firefox developers, you can go to the Firefox Help menu and select Submit Feedback... or use this link. Your feedback gets collected at http://input.mozilla.org/, where a team of people read it and gather data about the most common issues.