I am unable to enter text in Facebook or WordPress dashboards.
Problem started 7 March. I am suddenly unable to enter text into the WYSIWYG editor of any WordPress dashboard (on different servers) as well as Facebook. I have had no problem on any other browser; as you can see from the screen shot, cursor spontaneously jumps to beginning of line at random intervals while typing. I tried to enter "unable to type in field" and this is what happens.
The problem continued until yesterday afternoon and then mysteriously stopped. Now able to enter into fields on both WP and FB.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printer
- Coupons Inc Bricks Safari Plugin
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
The problem continued until yesterday afternoon and then mysteriously stopped. Now able to enter into fields on both WP and FB.