Adobe Flash Player keeps crashing
I did a clean instalation of my Windows, since then i cant use the flash player in firefox. Everytime i try to open a video or flash game it does crash. I did install the latest version i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it
i have windows 10 64 bit, 32gb ram and a 8gb nvidia card if i can somehow help with attaching some crash report i would gladly do it if someone can tell me how to. id like to fix the problem because i like firefox and i would like to continue to use it.
thx in advance and sorry for my bad grammer.
Additional System Details
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
Use this link to check that your plugins are up-to-date. If any are listed as unknown or research, do not worry about them.
If you have problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions then check this:
- see if there are updates for your graphics drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also: