I log out of firefox but my bookmark and tab are still on my compter
I have Firefox on my desktop. I log into Firefox and sync my bookmarks and tabs. i log off of Firefox but all of my personal bookmarks tabs are still there.i don't not want anyone else use my bookmarks and tabs. what can i do ?i had some bookmark on the computer that everyone who used the computer can use.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Battlelog Game Launcher (2.3.2)
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Citrix URL-Redirection Helper Plugin
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.66.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Roblox Launcher Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Square Enix Secure Launcher
- Unity Player 4.5.1f3
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Sync downloads its' data to each device that is connected to your Sync account, and will synchronize that data which is on each device will all your other connected devices. The data download is not temporary [as to RAM], it is persistent [saved to disk].
Sync doesn't have any features that only allow viewing your Sync data on the internet, as with a "cloud" service or Xmarks.