Can u create a profile that does not remember history
I have a program from a government authority that requires me to "Not to remember the history" (under Options/Privacy) otherwise it fails. (never heard of such nonsense) This is a pain because often I want the history to be remembered. Can a profile be created specifically for this website that does not remember the history.
Create a new profile This will be your private browser (once you set it up) while the original is unchanged.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- ABR_AUSkey Plugin Mozilla Component
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.16
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.66.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Create a new profile This will be your private browser (once you set it up) while the original is unchanged.
You can add -no-remote to the command line to open another Firefox instance with its own profile and run multiple Firefox instances simultaneously.