plugin-container.exe does not start when starting 43.0.3
plugin-container.exe does not start when Firefox is started. Running 43.0.3 in Windows XP. It has ran in the past.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- DYMO Label Framework Plugin
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- Gaaiho Doc Plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Have you noticed any problem with videos?
Your system details list doesn't show the Shockwave Flash plugin as installed and enabled.
- Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Plugins
You can find links of the latest Shockwave Flash player for Firefox on this page:
You can verify on the Adobe Flash Players Test Page that the Flash plugin is working and which version you have.