It seems with each new update, Firefox is getting worse, not better!
Each time I update to the next new version, I experience crashes, freezing, VERY slow response and increased problems... I miss the old versions when I never had problems... I have even tried uninstalling and installing older versions, but it doesn't work.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.66.2 for Mozilla browsers
- MapsGalaxy Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Roblox Launcher Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
hello, could you go to the firefox menu ≡ > help ? > troubleshooting information, copy the contents of that page and paste them here into a reply on the forum? this might give us a clue what is going on...
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069 Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300 Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
Note: Edge on Win10 does not use ActiveX version but its own Flash.
Then reinstall the latest version.
Flash Player Version 18.104.22.168
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Note: Windows users should download the ‘’’active_x’’’ for “Internet Explorer,” and the ‘’’plugin’’’ for “Plugin-based browsers” (like Firefox).
Adobe still offers Flash 22.214.171.1248 as its extended support release further down
Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Adobe Reader Version 2015.009.20069 Note: McAfee Security is offered in the download.
In the address bar, type about:crashes<enter>. Note: If any reports do not have BP in front of the numbers/letters, click it to submit them.
The crash report is several pages of data. We need the report numbers to see the whole report.
Using your mouse, mark the most resent 7 - 10 crash reports, and copy them. Now go to the reply box below and paste them in.