Can't make firefox window to fullscreen.
duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1096087
Hello, I am using firefox in my laptop running windows 7. There I cannot make it to fullscreen mode. When I try to do that, it looks like the attached image. That strange thing comes in up-right corner, covering the controls, and blocks the whole window going fullscreen. The problem disappears after an update or changing the theme or reinstalling firefox completely. But it starts again after few days. Feeling irritated.
Modified by the-edmeister
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.13
- Content Blocker Extension
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.66.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- Online Banking Extension
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Unity Player 4.5.0f6
- Virtual Keyboard
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
I can't see your screenshot. Are you only maximizing the window under Windows 7? Have you tried the key "F11"?