How do I get rid of MSN in my Firefox?
I keep making Yahoo my Home Page. Yet every time I re-open or restart, I get taken to MSN. WHY?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Google Update
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- QQ2013 Chrome Plugin for Chrome V23.0.1271.64 or latest version
- QQ2013 Firefox Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Skype Web Plugin 220.127.116.11
- QQ QuickLogin Helper
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Note: Some software, like Advanced SystemCare with Surfing Protection, can protect files in the Firefox profile folder against changes. If you have such software then check the settings or uninstall this software.
You can check the target line in the Firefox desktop shortcut (right-click: Properties) to make sure that nothing is appended after the path to the Firefox program.