Text when scrolling the page changes colors
When scrolling the text changes colors till it is stopped moving
That was very good work. Well Done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem so others will know.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
- see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also:
You can try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
You need to close and restart Firefox after toggling this setting.
You can check if there is an update for your graphics display driver and check for hardware acceleration related issues.
I found the culprit. It was actually my monitor that was causing my problems. I performed a reset on it and it straightened everything back to where it should be. Thanks for you assistance
That was very good work. Well Done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem so others will know.