Windows 10 opened a mozilla page when I wasn't using it and I closed out of it, losing all of my very important web searches. How do I get them back?
When I opened Mozilla after realizing my mistake, it showed the page Windows 10 opened and THAT is my session restore. DO NOT WANT! I want the session prior to the Windows 10 session.
To open the History Manager, press the Alt or F10 key bring up the tool bar, and select History. Hot key is <Control>(Mac:<Command>) <Shift> H.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Rich Internet Application Support - Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPTXSSO Dynamic Link Library
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
To open the History Manager, press the Alt or F10 key bring up the tool bar, and select History. Hot key is <Control>(Mac:<Command>) <Shift> H.
It's been over a year I've had these pages. It just looks like I have to accept this blunder.