My fire fox is stuck in full screen mode when off, and when watching youtube, fullscreen mode is no longer fullscreen.
I noticed recently that my browser looked odd when opened, it made my task bar at the bottom of the screen disappear. I checked my settings option and clicked on full screen, it showed it was turned on but the browser went back to normal, so when I turn full screen off the browser goes back to the messed up version. Then when on youtube, I want to make the video full screen but it no longer goes to complete full screen. the top of my browser page is still visible, like the address bar and tab bar and all that is still there. How do I fix this?
Additional System Details
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Update to the latest version of Beta, does it still happen?