This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Spinning Wheel issue
Hi. Im using Win 7, FF 39, and FB. When I first load FB using FF, the mouse doesnt show as a spinning circle. (ie busy doing something) The second I click on a picture,video or simply anything, I get the spinning circle. Like its trying to do something. But its not. The page loads fine and I can click on anything. This does not happen when I use FF and visit other pages on the net. I have tried every one of the fixes people have suggested on other areas here. Please help me.
This is currently a known bug and a fix is on it's way. I apologize for the inconvenience this has cause, and thank you for your patience as this is being resolved.Read this answer in context 👍 2
All Replies (8)
This is currently a known bug and a fix is on it's way. I apologize for the inconvenience this has cause, and thank you for your patience as this is being resolved.
thanks Andrew :) Then I will sit tight and breath ;)
it`s fixed :)
No it is not fixed
It should be fixed.
- bug 1179764 - Facebook and the Spinning Wheel of Doom! (inline cursor: pointer never removed from documentElement)
Please do not comment in bug reports
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
This is happening with Firefox 42
You shouldn't be experiencing this issue any longer. Please open a new question at /questions/new in order to get further assistance. You're posting in a thread that's 4 months old. I'm locking this thread.